We want to help people! We want to support them to be the best version of themselves.
But we know in today's financial climate not everyone can afford to go away on a weekend retreat. That's why this November, Finnieston Clothing will be funding ten scholarship spaces for men to come to the Mantra Men's Retreat. This page is for men in need of support and if you're reading this and you can afford a place then please grab your ticket HERE. And if the November dates don't work then check out our other dates towards the end of the year and into 2024.
Watch our video to learn more about Ross's experience and why we're doing this scholarship.
We want to make this open to all men, from all walks of life. We believe we can all work together to discover what is holding us back, what creates the limiting beliefs and stops us reaching our fullest potential.
Why? Well, let's just take a look at the statistics:
- 77% of deaths of despair (suicide) in the uk are men.
- 92% of those men were in active therapy and/or counselling.
- In the UK 4839 men took their own lives in 2021...thats the equivalent of 440 football teams, gone.
- 31% of men have increased or started using alcohol to deal with stress.
- Men in lower socio-economic brackets are 3 times more likely to take their own life.
- 37% of men in the UK have experienced suicidal thoughts as a result of feeling stressed (and those are just the ones who admitted it).
These stats are frightening. They tell us that therapy, on its own, isn't working for men. Men need something else, something more. Healthy and mature community, connection, collaboration, confrontation and accountability. This is what we do at Mantra, this is what this retreat supports.
This retreat is a transformational experience for men to work on their own self development and get the tools they need to show up better at work, home and in their communities. It's a space for them to explore themselves fully, share openly and create the change they want to see in their lives. We help men open up and live full, connected and authentic lives.
Want to know more about what happens at these retreats? Click below.