World class coaching for men to feel more ALIVE in every facet of their lives.
Hey, I'm David and this is Mantra Menswork, a company providing support for men’s mental health and wellbeing in Scotland and the UK.
What do I do?
I'm a transformational coach and menswork facilitator based in Scotland but supporting men all over the UK. I support these men through coaching, courses and retreats to take ownership over their mental health and;
- have more direction and purpose
- feel more confident and motivated
- and be more connected, clear and present
In a nutshell, I help men sort their lives out. Something feels "off" and I help them make it right. Whatever that looks like.
I support men who are tired of feeling unhappy, angry, lost and alone - not achieving what they know is possible.
This can show up as:
- Limiting beliefs holding you back
- Feeling low confidence and self esteem
- Feeling disconnected in relationships
- Pushing people away
- Feeling overwhelmed by responsibility
- Procrastinating and sabotaging behaviours
- Feeling stuck and confused
- Moody and withdrawn behaviours
- Shouting at the kids or avoiding them
- Feeling lost and unhappy with work
- Aggressive/dismissive with your partner
- Unhealthy addictions to; junk food, alcohol, porn, drugs, video games, exercise etc.
I get this, I think i've felt pretty much all of these and I'm here to support other men to work their way through it.
I started Mantra Menswork to give men the direct support and wider community I needed when I was suffering with depression and was close to taking my own life.
We provide world-class experiences for men to heal, grow and transform through coaching, courses and retreats guiding them to find purpose, clarity and the practical skills to thrive.
Read more about my story and how I got to this point.
Get in touch, book a connection call, and let's see how I can help you.
"This weekend marked literally one of the biggest shifts in my being that I have experienced. Through breathwork I connected with deep emotion, self-loathing, sadness, loneliness and had space to let it all out in all its rawness. I came to a place of self-forgiveness and a deep groundedness and calmness that I have rarely felt. I got to step out my comfort zone and connect with some amazing men, in a deeper way than I have with most of my oldest friends."